Szatraj, Grabowska & Copija Law Firm provides best quality legal services for business entities. Being aware of the contemporary business realities, we approach the issues of each economic entity individually and solve our Clients’ problems quickly and efficiently.
Our comprehensive services for businesses include both the legal services on a day to day basis and the support in situations that require the assistance of an experienced lawyer. We cooperate with commercial partnerships and private Clients engaged in an economic activity.
Our offer for entrepreneurs consists of the following legal services:
- guidance on the choice of the most advantageous legal and organizational form of business;
- legal assistance in connection with the creation, organization, functioning, dissolution, merger, division and transformation of commercial partnerships;
- participation in negotiations on the future Business Associates and Shareholders’ Agreements and Articles of Association;
- registration of partnership firms and preparation of contracts and corporate documents;
- legal assistance in obtaining permits, licenses and concessions;
- ongoing corporate services for the commercial partnerships’ management boards and supervisory boards;
- advice on restructuring and bankruptcy proceedings;
- preparation of draft contracts and contract analysis in both national and international business transactions;
- preparation of legal safeguards for the adopted business solutions.
Our law firm represents the entrepreneurs during proceedings before the courts of registration, commercial courts, civil courts and administrative courts. Our lawyers are also experienced in handling commercial penal and fiscal penal cases.
We closely cooperate with tax advisers and accountants operating on Polish and European markets, which enables us to provide the comprehensive services for business projects.
The above mentioned legal services constitute only a part of our broad scope of activity. Should you have any doubts or questions concerning our services in the area of economic law, do not hesitate to contact us.